There is no doubt about the fact that nutrition has a huge effect on height and growth. People have been getting steadily taller throughout human history.
- While this is partly due to genetic changes, it is also due to the massive improvements in nutrition that have occurred over the years.
There is a correlation between wealth and height.
While it is disputed as to why this happens, it is party a function of the fact that the wealthy often come from wealthy families, and they had better nutrition growing up than the people who came from poorer backgrounds.
People are really doing themselves a service by asking: what are the best vitamins to grow taller?
Taking these vitamins will demonstrably encourage height growth, since lots of people do not get enough of them through nutrition alone.
1. Vitamin D
People who do not get an adequate level of vitamin D are going to have a hard time reaching their natural height.
Vitamin D is a vitamin that is going to help people when it comes to absorbing calcium, and calcium is absolutely essential when it comes to bone development and muscle development.
- Many people do not get very much vitamin D throughout the day because it is customary and even beneficial to avoid the sun these days.
People who work indoors in offices and who wear sunscreen will not produce enough vitamin D, and it is difficult to get it through diet.
Taking vitamin D supplements can strongly encourage bone development and growth. Vitamin D is also important when it comes to regeneration in general, and the cycle of tissue repair and regeneration is an important part of overall growth.
Supplementing with vitamin D can really help encourage physical development. This is also one of the most important vitamins for height increase for adults, since it helps counteract the effects of physical stress on the bones.
However, height growth supplements for teenagers will also contain vitamin D.
2. Vitamin B2
On most nutrition labels, vitamin B2 is going to be identified as riboflavin. This is one of the most important vitamins that people can take in order to increase their height.
- Riboflavin is essential when it comes to bone growth, hair growth, nail growth, and the replenishment of skin. As such, it is going to have a huge effect on whether or not people are able to grow effectively.
Since this is a water soluble vitamin, people are also not going to risk toxicity here, and that is another strong advantage of this sort of nutrient.
While there are many dietary sources of vitamin B2, it is still a good idea to take supplements for the people who are aiming for a height increase. The grow taller supplements that work will often contain riboflavin.
3. Vitamin C
Vitamin C is essential for physical growth and the repair of tissues. It also has a huge effect on a person’s immune function in general, and different immune system problems can have a negative effect on a person’s height and tissue growth in many cases.
- People will often develop stronger bones and teeth as a result of getting more vitamin C in almost any form. It is important for people to be able to really get an adequate intake of vitamin C for many reasons.
This is typically not going to be a problem for anyone who eats a lot of fruits and vegetables. However, there is generally little harm in consuming vitamin C, which is purely water soluble. The body is going to remove the rest.
- Vitamin C is truly the sort of nutrient that is going to help a lot of people when it comes to tissue growth and overall health.
4. Vitamin B1
Many people will be able to improve their physical growth by getting more vitamin B1. This is a vitamin that is good for the digestive system in general.
- As a result, people are going to have an easier time when it comes to getting all of the other nutrients that they need for adequate growth.
- This is the kind of vitamin that more or less makes other vitamins work more adequately.
Heart health and nervous system health are also strongly correlated with a person’s vitamin B1 intake, and people need adequate circulation in order to grow properly.
Vitamin B1 can help people when it comes to ensuring that their organs get the blood that they need, and this is going to tend to improve a person’s growth rate in general.
5. Vitamin A
Vitamin A is important for the cellular turnover that people are going to need when it comes to all growth processes and tissue repair. This is also a vitamin that is useful for keeping calcium in the bones in the first place.
- As such, like vitamin D, this is a vitamin that is good at helping people get full use out of their dietary calcium in the first place.
- Calcium is one of the most important minerals for bone health and for tissue growth, which makes it very important for people to be able to get enough vitamin A and vitamin D.
- Vitamin A is also good for the skin and hair, and can help tissues stay healthy in addition to strong. Ideally, height growth supplements should contain vitamin A.
Nutrition has a tremendous effect on whether or not a person is going to be able to reach his or her full natural height, which is why it is important for people to ask the following question: what are the best vitamins to grow taller?
- Vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, and vitamin D are all the most important vitamins in that category.
- It is important for people to keep those different nutrients in mind when they are trying to influence changes in their height.
Some of these vitamins can even help adults with height increases, since they can counteract some of the issues with bone and muscle stress that adults might experience. All of them can improve a person’s overall health.
Interested in knowing more about how to grow taller?
If so, go here now to check out the 5 Inch Height Gain blueprint – an easy to follow, daily step-by-step guide to increasing your height in an efficient and natural way.