There certainly are a plethora of grownups, both men and women that are vertically challenged.
For many of them height is a sensitive if not dramatic topic of conversation.
We most definitely live in a day and age where physical attractiveness plays a tremendous role in both our confidence and self-belief.
Height is absolutely one if them.
- For example, a tall, well built man is seen as more powerful and masculine from many people’s point of view.
- Height may also be a deciding factor on our relationships, finding a life partner, getting a better paying job, and the overall ability to get ahead in life, no pun intended.
Many members of the shorter masses ask the question, is it possible to increase height after 30?
Fortunately the answer is a resounding yes. Regardless if you are male or female it is possible to gain those inches in height that you so desire.
Did you know that any fully grown adult can actually be anywhere from one to seven inches taller?
That being said, how much height you gain one hundred percent depends on you.
- There are various, and legitimate ways to increase height, however it is crucial that you stick to them.
It would be nice if we could simply wave a magic wand but life does not work that way. It takes the proper diet, exercise, and dedication in order for adults to grow taller.
- If you strictly follow the methods as listed below, the chances of gaining those precious inches to your height will vastly increase.
1: How To Increase Height After 30 Years Old: Proper Diet and Nutrition is Key
Proper diet and nutrition certainly are key factors not only to increase height, but as a method of healthy growth and metabolism for the entire body.
- Proper diet refers to a balanced diet that is rich in both vitamins and the essential minerals that are needed in order to increase height.
The following list of essential foods should be incorporated into your daily diet.
Milk and other dairy products are a rich source of vitamins A, B, D, and E, along with both protein and calcium.
They are known to promote bone and cartilage strength, which is crucial in height gain for adults.
- It is highly advised to add milk along with other dairy products into your daily diet.
Chicken is one of the highest sources of protein available from readily available animal meat. Protein plays an extremely important role in building the muscles and tissues that promote growth in height.
Fruits and Vegetables are also an extremely important source of many of the vitamins and minerals need to promote growth.
- It is always a good idea to include carrots, peas, beans, potatoes, bananas, apples and other green vegetables in your daily diet.
Soy Beans contain high levels of protein, which are beneficial for both bone and tissue growth.
- Although a vegetable, soybeans can be used as an alternative source of protein for people that do not eat animal meat or simply want to shake things up a bit. The recommended daily intake of soybeans is fifty grams.
Eggs are another super food when it comes to gaining height. The white part of the egg, known as the albumen contains one hundred percent protein.
- The yellow portion, or egg yoke is comprised of all fat, which in small doses promotes height growth.
Eggs are also a rich source of vitamin D. In order to increase height, and maintain the proper body metabolism add anywhere from three to five eggs to the daily diet.
- Starch and Grains provide a main source of energy in the human body. They are also excellent source of vitamins, fiber, magnesium, and selenium; all essential items that promote height increase.
- Pop corn, brown rice, whole wheat, whole grains, pasta, and bread to name a few are all foods that provide the energy and essential minerals needed to help increase height.
Starches and grains should absolutely be added in the human diet and must be incorporate in diet.
- Beef is an excellent source of protein, however it may increase the cholesterol level when eaten more then two to three times per week.
Definitely add beef into the diet in order to promote height increase, however keep it limited.
- Salmon and Tuna are two varieties of fish that are super in both vitamin D and proteins.
It is highly suggested to eat fish on a regular basis in order to promote height growth.
- Coral calcium is found in sea corals. It is extremely helpful in increasing bone mass and bone length.
Water detoxifies the body of the harmful impurities that actually cause a stunt in natural growth, including height.
- Drinking a minimum of eight to ten full glasses of water per day flushed the system and is healthy in promoting height growth.
- Sunlight is an excellent source of vitamin D. If you are not getting your daily dose of vitamin D from food and drink, and would like to avoid purchasing over the counter supplements, simply spend some time outside in the sunshine.
2: How To Increase Height After 25: Exercise is Key
- Physical activity certainly plays a crucial role in increasing height, especially after the age of 25 years old.
The proper exercises and stretches promote the growth of muscles and tissues that are needed to help adults grow in height.
Stretching your body by hanging on a bar is a time tested, and proven way to increase height.
It is great for stretching and strengthening the muscles that promote height increases.
- Swimming is perhaps the most complete overall workout due to the fact that it utilizes all muscles within the body.
Swimming for an hour or two per day is completely beneficial for height growth along with the proper body metabolism.
- Stretches, such as touching your toes are another great way to promote height increase because it also stretches and strengthens the muscles and tissues.
- It is also makes sense to take part in other sports activities such as bike riding, and running in order to provide your body with the proper metabolism that is need to grow.
3: How To Increase Height After 30 Years Old: Human Growth Hormone Supplements
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) supplements help to increase or stimulate the natural levels that are contained within the human body.
- As we age HGH levels significantly decline, so supplements are a good way to maintain the proper levels that are needed to increase height.
4: How To Increase Height After 18 For Boys: Get Plenty Of Sleep
Although teenage boys typically like to stay up late it is crucial that they get enough sleep in order to increase the odds of growing taller in their favor.
- Sleeping at regular intervals provides the body with the ability to repair damage, and restore energy.
It is highly advised to get anywhere an average of eight hours of sleep per night.
So, Now What?
In conclusion, people that are tall typically have many advantages over those of us that shall we say are not blessed with height.
That being said, there are things that you can do in order to greatly increase the chances of gaining height as an adult.
If you eat properly, exercise, try HGH supplements, and get plenty of rest your chances of growing in height will vastly increase.
The bottom line is there are things that you can do if being short is a problem for you. There has never been a better time to increase height after 30 than now.