Do you dream of being taller?
Do you believe your height is limiting your overall potential in many different areas of your life?
If so, why not do something about it?
You probably think there is no way possible to increase your height, you’ve been done growing for a long time.
What if I say you are wrong, there might just be a way to help.
Why not learn how to grow taller while sleeping?
Yes, it is true and it can be that simple. Read on to find out how sleeping affects your height and why.
- It is a proven fact that much of our height, weight, and looks are genetically passed down from our biological ancestors.
- I know you’re thinking, my whole family is short, I was doomed from the start.
Wrong, there are factors of our growth that we are capable of controlling. Why not take advantage of it?
Let me explain.
Human Growth Hormone
HGH, the human growth hormone is naturally produced in the body by the pituitary gland located at the base of your brain.
- The human growth hormone or HGH is responsible for our growth as well as our cell reproduction.
- While you are sleeping, the pituitary gland secretes the hormone, HGH.
This is why we grow while we are sleeping.
HGH is released during the deepest sleep that you experience. Your body needs enough sleep to properly produce enough human growth hormone.
If your sleep is disturbed, you constantly wake up through the night, or if you stay up all night long, your growth hormone balances will be irregular.
- This means that you will not be getting enough of the growth hormone in your body.
Make sure to get the proper amount of rest, adults need between 7.5 to 9 hours of sleep every night to adequately function.
- Children and teenagers need even more. Think about how much babies and toddlers sleep. They need that much sleep to grow and to function correctly as they are supposed to.
HGH is only released in the blood for a few minutes but, it’s still enough time for the GH to do its magic.
If you want to know the best time to sleep for growth hormone to work it’s best, then keep on reading below.
The peak moment that the pituitary gland produces the most HGH, is in the beginning of the 3rd stage of sleep, our deepest moment of sleep.
The sleep cycle repeats itself all night long in stages. Meaning there is more than one time throughout the night that you are in the 3rd stage of sleep.
- The cycle is repeated about every 90 to 120 minutes. That’s why it is extremely important to get enough sleep so you can complete enough rotations of the sleep cycle.
Factors That Affect Height Growth When Sleeping
Now we have discussed the release of HGH and sleep.
What other factors contribute to your height growth during sleep?
To make a difference in your height while sleeping you have to enhance your overall quality of sleep. You can do this by:
• Improving Your Sleep Environment
• Improving Your Posture While Sleeping
• A Healthy Sleeping Pattern
Improving Your Sleep Environment
You have to sleep in a comfortable environment. The right bed, pillows, and mattress.
You want to sleep in a room that is dark, the right temperature, and disturbing noises.
- Many people choose to sleep with the television on but, that is not always a good idea. The television most likely wakes them up throughout the night and interrupts their sleep cycle.
Not only do you want the room temperature a little cold, people sleep better when it’s colder instead of hot.
You need the room to be well ventilated which gets your blood flowing, helping the HGH get to the parts of your body it needs to.
- You want a comfortable mattress and pillow, as well as bedding. The bedding should be clean and fresh.
Let’s not forget feeling comfortable. That is including what you sleep in, your pajamas. Tight fitting clothes are not comfortable and restrict your circulation.
- You want to have good circulation while sleeping so the HGH can flow through your blood to travel to their target areas of the body enhancing your growth.
Improving Your Posture While Sleeping
You would think that good posture has a lot to do with height growth while sleeping.
You are right.
Using the way you lie in bed by taking advantage of your sleeping posture to increase height, is another way to grow taller while sleeping.
- If your spine is twisted and arched while sleeping, it will have a serious effect on your height growth.
To use your posture to enhance your height, the best position is to sleep flat on your back. However, you do not want to keep your legs straight and flat.
- Put a few pillows under your knees, this will make your legs a little bent. This sleeping position not only is better for your posture, it relaxes your back muscles.
- This gets the blood flowing through your body, getting more oxygen flowing through your blood to your brain.
Let’s not forget the HGH flowing in your blood. All of these things are better due to your sleeping position. If you do not like sleeping on your back, you can sleep on your side.
Either way will keep your spine straight promoting good posture.
Lying with your back flat keeps your spine straight, enhancing your posture and helping your height growth during sleep.
Does sleeping without a pillow improve your posture?
You can use a pillow while sleeping, you want to be comfortable to get the best sleep. Make sure not to use a high pillow, it will bend your head, putting your back in an awkward position which won’t help anything.
- If your spine is arched or strained, don’t expect to get any help growing at night.
You want to be sleeping in a comfortable position flat on your back, knees slightly bent, and a pillow that is comfortable and not stiff – meaning it is either low or your head comfortable sinks into it allowing your neck and spine to remain straight and flat.
Of course, good posture will help with your height. If you have an arched spine, you’re not getting any taller.
A Healthy Sleeping Pattern
As mentioned, an adult needs between 7.5 to 9 hours of sleep per night. Your body can get on a schedule all by itself. You condition your body to wake up at a certain time and get sleepy at a particular time.
- Keep it regular, try to keep your bedtime and the time you rise the same every day.
Your brain and your body function better when you have had an adequate amount of sleep. Your body knows when it is ready to go. If you develop a pattern, your body becomes attuned to that pattern. Properly functioning on what it is used too.
Do not sleep too little, as you will be exhausted and feel horrible. If you sleep too much, the effects are pretty much the same. You will slow down, feel tired, and out of sorts for that day. The best thing you can do is stay on track.
When well rested and getting the right amount of sleep, your body’s cycles are properly functioning including your sleep cycle. You will be getting enough of the growth hormones produced and properly moving throughout your body.
- It’s unwise to upset a healthy sleep pattern. It will make you both lethargic and irritable.
- It is possible to grow taller while sleeping. To start with, set a healthy sleeping pattern.
- Next, be sure to have a comfortable sleeping environment that enables you to get the best possible night of sleep.
- You can do other things like improving your eating habits and exercising.
If you try to sleep in a good position to improve your posture while sleeping, it can promote height growth during your sleep.
In case you really need to gain some height and you are ready to add all of these elements into your lifestyle, be sure to incorporate the above steps.
The final necessary factor is to administer the ultimate step by step solution into your life, “5inchHeightGain.com“.
This simple to follow height gain blueprint will help you get on track to finally getting the height growth you have always wanted.
If you want to check it out, visit the official site right here.