Many people want to grow tall and strong. As a matter of fact, height is one of the most desirable qualities that a person could have.
So, why does this matter?
Actually, there are several reasons.
- Taller people are usually chosen to play professional sports.
- They are also selected for leadership positions.
- They usually can get a mate faster than a shorter person.
- They often have more authority among other people.
Being tall certainly has its advantages, but can the average person change their height to a length that they desire?
Can people add inches to their frame through the use of nutrition, correct posture or surgical procedures?
The answers to these questions will provide people with practical information about how they can grow taller and maximize their current height.
Here is quick overview of how you can grow taller:
- Understand the role your genes play with your height.
- The importance of nutrition and height.
- Posture is critical to a person’s height.
- Surgical procedures can increase a person’s height.
- Artificial processes can also increase a person’s height.
- Other grow taller secrets will be discussed as well.
The Real Secret of Height Growth
There might be some growing taller secrets in the world, but outside of medical understanding these are nothing more than simple myths.
- The reality is that most people are only going to get as tall as their genetic will allow.
In other words, if your genes are programmed for you to grow only 5′ tall; then all of the growing taller secrets in the world will not make you bigger.
- The real secret to growing taller is in the genes.
From birth, your genetic code already has determined what you will look like and what your height is going to be.
You can’t change that and you should accept this truth.
However, that does not mean that you cannot maximize your height.
Medical researchers have figured out how to alter certain genetic material which could invariably cause a person to change their height.
- This process has not been fully explored and it is not medically approved but it does show that it is a possibility to change a person’s height by altering their genetic code.
Getting Taller with Nutrition
While it is true that your height has already been predetermined; there is a secret thing that you can do to increase your vertical size.
This particular secret is for people who are under the age of 18 and their parents.
- We already know that a person’s height is predetermined. What this means is that people will stop physically growing taller once they reach the age of 18-20.
Some people can stop this process a little bit earlier or later; but the normal cut off age for gaining height is around 18-years-old.
By the way, females usually stop growing around the age of 16.
Before a person reaches this age; they can add at least a few inches to their height by simply following sound nutritional practices.
- This is where parents must step up. First, moms and dads must make their kids eat nutritional meals that are loaded with lots of vitamins, minerals and important nutrients.
Food like fruits and vegetables, dairy, cereals, meat, and plenty of water are designed to help people to increase their height.
- Vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D, calcium, carbohydrates and proteins are all essential for maximizing height.
Kids are going to eat candy and junk food; that’s a given. Honestly, it is okay as long as it is in moderation.
- However, if a parent is allowing them to eat too much of these substances then they are short changing their child’s ability to reach their height potential.
Teenagers you can stop eating candy and junk and focus on eating healthy. This will increase your height and improve your overall health.
The Sleep Factor
Sleep is important for growing taller. Here is the reason why:
When a person goes to sleep their brain produces Human Growth Hormone (HGH) which is a necessary substance for growth.
- Parents, you must understand that your child grows best when they are asleep. This is because the HGH is released into their body when they are in deep sleep cycles.
When children habitually stay up late they produce less HGH. As a result, they minimize their growth potential.
A child should get at least 8 hours of sleep. However, if they really want to grow tall; they should get at least 11 hours a day when they can.
Posture does Affect your Height
In the olden days people use to place books on top of peoples head to make them stand up strait when they walked.
- This little trick forced people to walk correctly and to keep their proper balance.
The vast majority of people do not walk with correct posture. Instead, they haunch over and slightly bend their backs.
- Bad posture reduces height.
If a person wants to maximize their height, they should learn how to walk with good posture. People should also sit with good posture as well.
- Good posture requires people to stand up with their backs strait, their shoulders pulled back and by lifting their chest while pulling in their abdominal muscles.
You can also practice good posture when you are sitting and lying down.
When you sit, place your back against a chair, your shoulders and rear end should touch the back of the chair as well.
The only requirement for good posture while lying down is to have a good pillow underneath your head for support.
- A lumbar supporting device or a firm mattress can help a person with good posture while they sleep. People should not sleep on their shoulders.
Parents should make their children do these things when they are young. This will help them to naturally develop good posture from an early age.
You could probably add at least 2 more inches to your height when you do this. Stretching your body will help to improve your posture but stretching will not help you to grow taller.
- The fact is that you cannot simply ‘stretch’ your bones to make yourself bigger.
Gaining more Height through Surgical Procedures
People can use surgery to make themselves at least 3-inches taller. Adding three inches of height is a big deal for most people since it will be noticeable.
- The surgical process for increasing height is called leg lengthening surgery. This procedure will require trained cosmetic surgeons to break your legs at the tibia and fibula.
- These bones are located near your knees. After these bones are broken a surgeon will place a telescopic rod between them.
This rod will sit outside of your knee and you will have to adjusted it a few times throughout the day. When the rod is adjusted it will pull a both of a person’s bones in an effort to grow more tissue to fill the gap.
This process is long and tedious and will take between 3 and 6 months on average to complete.
A person will also have to undergo physical therapy during this time as well.
Surgeons who perform this type of procedure will thoroughly evaluate a person to see if they can mentally and physically handle this procedure.
- It is that grueling. This procedure should only be used when it necessary for a person to increase their height.
Artificial Processes for Increasing Height
There is a growing taller secrets book that provides information about artificial props that people can use to grow taller.
This book describes props such as wearing shoes that have thicker souls or high heels for women.
People can wear clothing with vertical stripes to appear taller and women can expose their legs to appear taller.
- People can also expose the longer parts of their body to appear taller.
For example, they can show off their long neck or long arms.
The Gravity Effect on Height
Gravity hinders growth because it constantly pulls at people’s joints.
This is a known fact. After astronauts return to Earth from space, they usually are taller.
So, why is this?
Their limbs are not being pulled down by gravity when they are in space and they actually stretch out to their normal size.
Gravity reduces every person’s height by at least 2-inches.
The growing taller secrets pdf also explains how people can grow to a good height if they can limit the effects of gravity on their body.
These tips to grow taller are not that mysterious or hard to do.
- Remember that the best time for a person to maximize their height potential is during their youth before they reach the age of around 18.
Growing taller secrets review can help you to do some things to appear taller; but once you reach 18-years-old you will have already reached your height potential.
Use good posture and make sure you eat healthy during your early years. Your parents are critical to the growth process because they can guide you in the right direction with helping you to eat healthy, walk correctly and to develop good posture habits.
Do you want to learn how to quickly increase your height with up to 5 inches, in a totally natural way?
If so, visit this site now.